Repaint of the Cessna 152 in the livery for N61232 of Fundamentals Flight Training of Erie, PA, United States.
· Matches real aircraft colour and decals as close as possible.
· 8k main texture.
· Option to set your own tail number.
· Livery is available on 4 versions of the C152:-
– Asobo C152
– Asobo C152 Aerobat
– JPL C152 mod
– JPL C152 mod (with wheel fairings)
· Just one folder to copy to your community folder for all 4 versions.
– All versions share the same textures so there is little size penalty for having all versions combined in your community folder.
– Livery will only appear on aircraft you own (Asobo 152 Aerobat) or have installed (JPL C152 mod).
– Livery will automatically be available if you install the Asobo C152 Aerobat or JPL C152 mod after you install the livery.
– Livery works with any combination of the 4 aircraft installed.
· Custom interior colours.
· To use livery with fixed tail number copy folder 2_C152_N61232 to your community folder.
· To use your own tail number copy folder 2_C152_YellowBlack to your community folder.
To use livery with fixed tail number copy folder 2_C152_N61232 to your community folder.
To use your own tail number copy folder 2_C152_YellowBlack to your community folder.
To see the Aerobat version of this livery you would need to own either the Deluxe or Premium Deluxe version MSFS.
To see the liveries for the JPL C152 mod and access extra instruments, realistic flight model and opening doors and windows, you would need to have the mod installed. You can download this from the developer’s Discord channel. https://discord.gg/XSb7c67F6W
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.